Image Map

Summer Days, Drifting Away

09 September 2010

It is already starting to get colder here in Rexburg, and i'm NOT ready for it. My sister, Emily, took these pictures while we were at the beach the other week, and I wanna go back so bad! Apparently when I'm pregnant, not only my belly grows bigger...but my entire body just gets gigantic. Oh well, I might not be able to squeeze into my size 2 pants anymore, but that's just a small price to pay for such a beautiful miracle. Besides, stretchy maternity pants are surprisingly more comfortable anyways.

Baby Bump!

I loved spending every minute of the summer break with my husband. Jared's first day of school was today, and I almost cried. lol I was all "Don't go to school! Stay home with me PLEEEEZE?" but that combined with the pouty face didn't work. Hard knock life, let me tell you.

I decided that I am going to be WAY out numbered in 2 months, but that's okay.
Jared, Baby, and Bauer are my boys.

2 comments:

  1. Have you guys picked a baby name yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a lot of boys, but lucky you to have them all! Your baby belly is growing! I love all writing in the sand, very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks...for commenting!!