Image Map

Some things you never outgrow

08 March 2014

Back when I was a kid....these were my favorite movies to rent from Blockbuster Video:

I  was obsessed with all things Mary Kate and Ashley. When I was 9, I brought this movie (below) to Great Clips, and asked the stylist to cut my hair like that. Stylin!

gif sources
Don't even get me started on Full House-

 LOVED that show!

You'd think by age 25 I would have outgrown this.....but honestly.... I think that if I owned these today:


....I would probably invite my sister over (we used to fight over who got to be Mary Kate when we were little) and we would probably have an Olsen twin marathon that would look like this:


....and my "secret" board on Pinterest?  It may or may not be full of Mary Kate and Ashley fashion pictures....



Some things you never outgrow.


Olsen twins for the win!

9 comments:

  1. OMG I love this post! I'M NOT ALONE!!! At this very moment the girls and I are watching Full House. I STILL love "So Little Time" hahaha... it's a super secret secret!! My husband of 10 years hasn't even figure it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This may just be my favorite post ever!! I owned/own every Mary Kate and Ashley video known to man. Every year for my birthday and Christmas that was what I got from every family member.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought maybe at the end of this post you were going to say you were pregnant with twin girls!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh- I wish!! seriously that would be a dream come true! :D

      Delete
  4. I'll be there to watch those movies with you in.......... 3 weeks!!! AH!!!! MK&A Forevahhhh!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wooo hooo!! I LOVE BIRTHDAY CAKE RAWNHAHA!

      Delete
  5. I love them! They are just the cutest. I use to watch all their movies too, and "It takes two" was my sisters and I's favorite movie ever!!!! I think we watched it like every day haha. Following your blog <3

    http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks...for commenting!!