Image Map

He makes it possible.

18 April 2014

I love this time of year for two reasons. One, everything is blooming and turning green...it's like nature is coming alive again! Two, and more importantly, I love this time of year because we pay special attention to the resurrection of Jesus Christ. I love my Savior so much. I'm grateful for the life that he lived, and for the example that he has set for us. I know that he truly did live and die for us, and that he was resurrected. He is what makes it possible for us to return to live with our Heavenly Father and loved ones again after this life!

I can't even begin to describe the love of Christ, but I feel it- and it truly is wonderful!

1 comment:

  1. I love this! I am so thankful for my Savior too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks...for commenting!!