Image Map

more pics

25 February 2010

We are heading down to Utah this weekend for grandma's funeral, and the little Bauer pup will be joining us. He has been doing really well with his potty training. We hung a bell on the door that he pretty consistently rings when he needs to go. He is 8 weeks old now, and supposedly puppies aren't supposed to have complete control over their bladder until they are 6 months... but i'm sure he will have it down before then. It just makes me nervous bringing him over to other people's houses, because I'll feel so bad if he pees on their carpet! but I am excited for the fams to meet him.



This is his little toy bucket we got him at the dollar store. He kept jumping out of it, so it was hard to take this pic.

5 comments:

  1. oh my goodness...he is SO gosh darn cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry about your grandma I hope you are holding up, my condolences. love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. he is so cute. where are you staying in utah?

    ReplyDelete
  4. At Jared's brothers and sisters houses. The nieces and nephews LOVE bauer. It is sooo cute!! and he hasnt had any accidents! whew! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks...for commenting!!