Image Map

After School Program

19 March 2010

There are only 2 weeks left of after school program. I'm happy, but kinda sad too. I'm gonna miss the kids, but I wont miss the long hours of preparation it takes to put together lessons and teach them. The following is a conversation over heard between a kindergartner and a 1st grader the other day. It was funny, but really sad at the same time. Here it is:

Kindergartner: I hate it when parents fight.
1st grader: me too.
Kindergartner: Especially when they use bad words, because you know what that means.
1st grader: huh?
Kindergartner: It means they go down there (he whispers as he points to the ground)
1st grader: huh?
Kindergartner: They go down to the devil.
1st grader: Oh. I know.

Like I said, so cute, but really sad too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks...for commenting!!