Image Map

Our last weekend without any kids!

13 November 2010


Jared woke up at 8:30 to do school work. I, however, slept in until 10. Bauer beat us all though, that mutt didn't get out of bed until NOON! that's gotta be some kind of record. I usually take him on a walk every morning at 8am...but something tells me that he would rather have slept in all of these months.

We spent the most of the day giving our apartment one last deep clean before the baby comes, (we even vacuumed under the couches) Jared also cleaned the car inside and out, and I did FOUR loads of laundry.

Then we went to a movie. We saw Unstoppable... It was pretty good. I mostly liked the fact that it was based on a true story.
We also went to dinner at Sammy's. It was delicious. Hamburgers, fries, shakes...YUM. Tomorrow will be our last day at church without any kids! Jared keeps making fun of me for having a "last time" for everything. Oh well!

Here is my "last" pregnancy picture! lol
39.5 weeks. My belly didn't get as big as I thought it was going to get, but i'm not complaining!

Here is the car seat cover I made. Living in Rexburg where it snows all of the time, this is one of those MUST HAVES.
The outside is a thin cotton polka dot pattern, and the inside is thick, soft, minky brown fabric. I love it!

I also attempted to make a "wipes case". It didn't turn out exactly how I wanted, because my ribbon was really thin and you can see the glue through it, but I still think its cute :)

This week we got our first snow of the year! I actually don't mind it as much as I thought I would.
Bauer looooooves it! Every time we take him outside he goes crazy and prances around and eats mouthfuls of it.
Jared throws snowballs at him, and he gets so confused, because they always disappear! It's pretty funny to watch.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun!! I hear you have him now!1 Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks...for commenting!!