Image Map

Loco Loco Kiwi Loco

20 July 2011

Sooooooo I can't find my camera ANYWHERE and I'm kinda a picture taking mama freak, so this is a problem. I want to remember everyday of Kyler's cute little babyhood life. Yes, I realize I'm a dork, and I'm okay with that. We have an older camera, but I just found out that it's charger is broken, and the memory card doesn't fit in my new laptop. SOOOO I guess I'll just have to make do with the video camera for now. Even though it takes very blurry pictures...

Give us a break. It's finals week. Can you tell how well it is going?

Kyler got his first balloon yesterday at Kiwi Loco (amazing frozen yogurt place).  He looooved it, and it kept him entertained for 20 minutes straight.

Ps, Do I really sound this annoying in person? yikes,  i'm sorry....

PPs.  CyberBully comes on tomorrow night!!!! Who's excited? ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks...for commenting!!