Image Map

Laundry Hatred

12 December 2012

Let's talk laundry.  I hate it. Last week I never got around to getting the clothes out of the dryer, and into the closet. So my clothes have been in there this entire week. Even lazier part? I ran out of clean shirts, so every morning I walked to the drier and got a clean shirt out to wear, and left all of the rest sitting in there. Now I have two more loads to do. Laundry is seriously never ending, and it takes forever to do, but I can't complain too much because at least I wasn't born in the old days back when you had to hand wash and hang dry everything. :}

Enter awesome laundry hatred quotes:
(thank pinterest for not giving me people to cite)

"I believe you should live each day as if it's your last. Which is why I don't have any clean laundry, because, come on, who wants to do laundry on the last day of their life?"

"As I do more laundry, nudist seem less crazy."

"I didn't see anyone important today, so I'll just wear the same clothes tomorrow!"

"I don't feel like folding laundry right now...so I'll just restart the dryer."

"You know you are a mom when you have been washing the same load of laundry for 3 days because you keep forgetting to switch to the dryer."
I'm thinking about hanging this in my laundry room- It's so fitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks...for commenting!!