Image Map

Still Looking

28 March 2013

I used to watch the HGTV house hunting shows and I would think "That looks like so much fun! I can't wait until we are house hunting." Well people I'm here to tell you it's not as fun nor as easy as HGTV makes it out to be. Hah. It's quite the opposite actually. Buying a house is a VERY complicated and process...not to mention stressful.

We've been looking for a month now and we have a realtor -she's great- but we still haven't found that perfect house for us. There are so many factors to take into consideration! We're hoping we find a good house in a good neighborhood with good schools and a location close to work ...soon!

In the mean time we have been soaking up as much Schrammparent time as we can squeeze in before they move to Chili this summer. Their current neighborhood has a lot of awesome parks we have been taking advantage of.



2 comments:

  1. Ugg, I feel you on house hunting. It's like dating all over again. Lust. Love. Crushes. Rejection rejection rejection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you all the best finding a house. Hopefully you can enjoy the process. I imagine it can get stressful especially when you aren't finding what you're looking for. Hang in there. There must be one out there just for you guys!

    p.s. Adorable pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks...for commenting!!