Image Map

Family Pictures 2013

27 June 2013

My sister, Emily, snapped some pictures of us while we were at the beach last week. They turned out ADORABLE!! Check out her website: Funfetti Photography

We had to add balloons in the picture...they are a part of our everyday lives. Kyler is obsessed with them.

We had to sacrifice a lot for this picture. (Jared got sand in his hair and I got wet by the wave behind us.)

I cant decide if I should use this one for my blog header or the one above. Thoughts? Maybe I'll switch it up half way through the year? hmmm So many pics to choose from!

I love this goof ball

Aunt Emily took away his balloons and he wanted them back. haha!

 I'm forever head over heals for this guy :D

Looking so much like his daddy lately!

2 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS pictures! seriously love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! I love the colors you're all wearing, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks...for commenting!!