Image Map

First time bowling and first train ride

20 January 2014

First of all, I wanted to say thank you so so SO much for all of the support ya'll have shown me the last few days from Part 1 of The Journey. I can't count the number of my personal friends who have reached out to me to show their support. Whether it was in person, or through blogger comments/text messages/emails "likes" on facebook etc... thank you so much- it means a lot to me. I am so lucky to have friends that care.

Now, back to my normal blogging routine :)

Every Saturday in January (on our calendar) is filled with Kyler's friend's birthday parties. He is one popular kid! The weekend before last, Kyler went bowling for the first time. I only have this one blurry pic from my phone....He had fun though!



This past weekend, another one of Kyler's little friends had a birthday at the NC transportation museum. Kyler got to experience his first real train ride. He loved it!




After we rode on the train, the kids ate cupcakes and then we got to tour the inside of old train cars- they were pretty cool.


Our next birthday party (on Saturday) will be for Kyler's best buddy from his school- he can't wait!


Life is good.

1 comment:

  1. You have a beautiful boy! Hugs to you, friend. I am so glad I found your blog through your sweet comment on mine.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks...for commenting!!