Image Map

Bright Faith= Bright Future!

01 February 2014


image
Sometimes I get frustrated when I think about and plan the future, and then things don't go exactly how I had planned. However, when I remember to have faith, my frustrations melt away, and I am reminded that the Lord has better things in store for us when things don't work out how we want.

This week, something wonderful happened! Jared accepted a job offer-we are sorta thrilled about :) It wasn't the exact job or the timing we had planned on, but this new job is practically perfect! He'll still be working with the same company (Carolina's Healthcare System) but has a new role on a new team that is very interesting to him. We are so happy, and are feeling very blessed for this new opportunity.

9 comments:

  1. congrats on the new job for the hubby!!

    waitingforbabybird.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! Thanks for stopping by my blog - I had to return the favor! Your blog is so cute and I especially love your most recent post.. a good reminder to all of us. Congrats on your husband's new role at his job. :) Chelsea www.mypinkscribbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you found me because you have the cutest blog! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on his new job! thanks for following me, cant wait to read more of you guys :) blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Char! I'm so glad you stopped by my blog :) you have such a wonderful blog! I can't wait to read more~ thank you for sharing this quote and your thoughts!!! you can do it! and I know Heavenly Father will continue to show you what you can achieve if you trust him

    Elly xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to you all! I needed this reminder today. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OKAY… LOVE love love your blog. So adorable. Congrats on the job! That is so exciting!!!

    xoxo, Madeline

    ReplyDelete

Thanks...for commenting!!