Image Map

Grateful in any Circumstances

02 June 2014

I recently watched this short video....



I love it! It reminds me of a wonderful talk by President Dieter F. Uchtorf- Grateful in any Circumstances. If you don't have time to read the whole thing, here are a few of my favorite points:

-What takes away bitterness? What makes life sweeter? What makes life joyful? Being grateful!
-Be grateful not only for things, but have a spirit of gratitude. 
-See it as a disposition. A way of life. Instead of being thankful for things (although this is good too), also be thankful for the circumstance of things. 
-The choice is ours. 
-Don’t limit your gratitude on the things you lack. 
-Don’t murmur because of your afflictions. 
-Be grateful- no matter what. 
-Choosing to have a spirit of gratitude will bring us true joy and great happiness.

...but if you do have time to read it...do! It's worth your time :)


1 comment:

  1. I try to remind myself of this often. Infertility seems to be on my mind a lot and I wonder "why can't we just have a baby God?" instead of just being thankful for all of the blessings and things he has already abundantly given us.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks...for commenting!!