Image Map

Seriously.

08 April 2010

Finals week is finally here. This is BY FAR the most relaxing week of school I have ever experienced. I'm not saying that sarcastically either. Some might find that hard to believe, considering I took 17 upper level credits this semester. Most of my classes had a heavy work load at the beginning of the semester, so that when it came to the last 2 weeks, we were pretty much done with all of our work. I have been bored out of my mind this week, and found my self thinking "is this what it is going to be like when I graduate in 3 months?" multiple times a day. I feel a little guilty too, because Jared has TWO chemistry exams, a physics exam, and a biology exam...All within 48 hours of each other. Poor guy. He has been studying LIKE CRAZY. He comes home completely exhausted from studying at night... to the extent that his brain hurts and can no longer absorb any more information. Then, he dreams about what he has been studying all day, and has to do calculations and come up with formulas in his sleep! UGGHHH I feel so bad for him! Four more days, I keep telling myself, til we get to escape Rexburg and go to Utah. I can't wait to see my parents and cousin Carolyn!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks...for commenting!!