Image Map

School projects, weddings and moving!

29 June 2010

I feel like I haven't blogged in forever, but its only been a week. pfff. So here is what has been going on lately:

1) For my Young Adult Lit class, I had to create a collage from pictures in magazines to demonstrate what the novel was about. I had to do mine on a book called The Witches Boy. The book is about a an ugly boy named Lump who was raised by a witch. There were lots of fairy-tales incorporated through out the book, like Cinderella, Hansel and Gretal ect... there were also fairies and talking cats. So I spent forever trying to find pictures from magazines that would tell this story. It was pretty much impossible. I should have just chosen a different project to do (because we had a few options) but No. For some reason that day I was determined to finish what I had started (pregnancy hormones). After being frustrated for 2 WHOLE HOURS I finally just grabbed a glue stick and globbed everything on the poster. Then I took a look at it and started to cry because it looked SO horrible. Seriously, I think a second grader could have done a better job than I did.


Then, Jared tried to make me feel better by saying "it isnt so bad." but then he took a closer look at the poster couldn't help laughing. So then it made me laugh too, and this was the result. Preggo char laughing and crying at the same time over a stupid school assignment.

2) This weekend we went to Boise, because my brother Calvin got married! It was a beautiful wedding, and I love my new sister in-law~


Here is a picture of the fam! Everybody but my brother in-law Dean was able to make it. It was a very short trip, but I enjoyed spending the time with my family.

Most of the family left Saturday morning, so we spent all day Saturday in Boise shopping at REAL malls with our friends Aaron and Courtney, and my brother and his family. The reason I say REAL malls, is because we dont have any around here. Rexburg has 2 grocery stores, a wal-mart, and a k-mart. That is pretty much it.

3) Lastly, we have been busy getting ready to move into our new apartment! The new apartment is smaller than the one we have now, but it is SOOOO much nicer. Anyways, to fit into the new apartment we had to sell our huge couch and projector. :( So our living room is pretty much naked right now. A new smaller couch and TV is on the way though! More pics later~

3 comments:

  1. LOLOL!!!! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! Best. Picture. EVERRRRRRRRRRRR!!! hahahahaha! I can't stop laughing at that pic!!! omg. ok, pull it together... phew... breathe... BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!


    k, seriously. Where did u get ur new couch? Craigslist? Post pics of all the cute baby clothes you got! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha. put that pict in your boy's baby book as "first time you made your momma cry". and your collage isn't so bad (i say that like cal says "my braces are hurting").

    i didn't know yall are moving. can bauer come too? i thought you lived in the only dog complex in rexburg or something?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL

    A new place JUST BARELY started allowing dogs. they charge an extra $25 a month to live there if you have a dog, but it is worth it. I'm sick of this place.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks...for commenting!!