Image Map

Happy 1st Anniversary to US!!!

29 August 2010

Today is mine and Jared's 1st Anniversary!! This year has just flown by, but at the same time... looking back.. a lot has happened!

-We went on our first cruise
-We moved into our first apartment together
-We got a puppy
-I graduated from college
-Jared has been preparing to take the MCAT, which he takes in 5 days!
-We found out I was pregnant
-Jared was the director over the Fitness Activities program on campus (over hundreds of students)
-I survived my first (and hopefully only) winter in polar Rexburg, Idaho
-Jared got promoted to Team Lead for his job on campus
-I was coordinator over the Cheerleading and Dance teams on campus
-Jared received full tuition academic scholarships every semester this year
-We made many trips to see family (Utah 8 times, North Carolina 2 times, Arizona, and Boise)
-and we made enough memories to last a lifetime

Here is our wedding video that my sister, Melanie, made us:
click on the video to watch on youtube. I dont know why it is choppy
on the blog.




Mr. and Mrs. Antczak

Married for time and through all eternity in the house of our Lord.
I know that a lot of my friends aren't of the same faith as me,
so here is a link that explains what the temple is, and why it
is so important to us.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLXYxmaHWQs

So happy!


I love him, with all of my heart.


I married my best friend.


August 29, 2009 - Eternity

2 comments:

  1. Wow that was a fast year! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got it to upload on Youtube! Yay! Congratssss... miss you two.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks...for commenting!!