Image Map

Guessing Game!

10 November 2010

I love Anne Geddes pictures. My mom has a big Anne Geddes book at home full of adorable baby pictures. My sister and I used to sit and oooo and ahhh over the pages together. The names of the babies were listed below their pictures, and we would pick our favorites and say "oh, that is totally what I'm going to name baby." I wish I could see that book now, I am in dire need of a middle name for our sweet baby boy.

Just for fun, our family always has a "guessing game" to see who guesses the baby's stats the closest. Since there are only 6 more days until the big day....here are my guesses:

Length: 19 inches
Weight: 8lbs 14 oz
Eye color after the newborn blue/gray phase is over: Blue
Hair color: Dark brown, and a head full of it!

What are your guesses?

1 comment:

Thanks...for commenting!!