Image Map

Time flies when you are....busy.

06 November 2010

It has been a very busy last 2 weeks at the Antczak manor. Our poor puppy got sick, and we had to take him to the vet. He had a cough. Which might sound like nothing, but dogs don't just "get coughs" like humans do. We have no idea where he got it from, but we know it is contagious, because our neighbor's dog has the same cough now. Bauer is doing much better now that the antibiotics have kicked in. Here is the pooch styling his dollar store Halloween costume on the animal hospital table:

This week, I COMPLETED my internship!! It feels SO good to have it done. Here is me styling my preschool Halloween costume. Jared painted the shirt! He's so talented :) Our Preschool Halloween party wasn't on Halloween, and I felt stupid posing outside with all the neighbors watching, so I made Bauer sit next to me with a hat on, so I wouldn't be the only weird one :p

Did you notice how big my belly is now? That either has to do with the insane amount of Halloween candy and snacks and treats I have eaten these last few weeks, or it may have something to do with the fact that i'm officially FULL TERM now! whooo! but seriously, I wasnt kidding about the Halloween treats... This is just one of the many "snack plates" I enjoyed this week at preschool.


The Antczak Fam... how presh! Jared is styling his "Madison Memorial Hospital volunteer uniform" oww OWWW. My hubby is HAWWT :)
We had some friends over last week to carve pumpkins. Here is Ben and Kristen and their dog Koda.

us and Bow of course! I hollowed out the pumpkin, and left the carving part to Jared and his mad skillz.

Josh, Carley, Sophia and their dog Sadie.

Brint and Brittnee, and their dog Diesel (Bauer's brother)

And our fabulous pumpkins. Jealous of my Picasa photo collage? I'm pretty talented.

Here is just a random pic I took last week. Bauer thinks that he doesn't have enough toys inside, so he loves to sneak things into the house from outside. sticks, pine-cones, trash, rocks, broken sprinkler heads, leaves...ect I came into the living room to find this lovely mess:
How did he manage to sneak that huge stick in the house? I dont know.

Jared put Bauer in the baby's crib...and of course Bauer was TERRIFIED of it. This pic makes me laugh.

Welp, there are 10 more days until the baby comes! I have SO many things I still need to get done. Let's just hope these next 10 days go by just as fast as the past few have been going. :)

1 comment:

  1. I am glad the pooch got to the vet and that he is getting better. Good luck getting Baby A here.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks...for commenting!!