Image Map

Random Mind DUmP

02 February 2011

I'm bored so I thought I would dump my mind out on the blog today.  Please feel free to skip reading this post...unless of course you're bored like me...then you might find it interesting :)

1. I keep seeing billboards all over CA that say "Joy to the world. The Lord is coming. May 21, 2011." ...whats up with that? http://www.news10.net/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=116135  kinda crrrrazy.  Anywhoo I'm glad we'll be back in Righteous Rexburg on that day anyway. lol

2. Kyler is so cute :) but I really REALLY wish he was on a regular schedule.  You know, the kind where he goes to bed at 8pm and wakes up whenever I'M ready to wake up?  That would be nice :)

3. The weeks are going by too fast.  They need to slow down, because I'm lovin' livin in CA.  It stinks that everything is more expensive (especially gas...holy moly!) but I feel like California kinda has "the best of both worlds" (sung like Hannah Montana of course!)  Especially where we live right now- an hour or two away from the mountains, and an hour or two away from the beach!  I'm the beach lovin' type of girl, and Jared is the outdoorsy hiking and snowboarding type of guy.  Here, we could go to both the beach AND the mountains in the same day if we wanted :) 

4. I love painting my nails, but can never sit still long enough to let them dry so they always get messed up.

5. I'm running out of dinner ideas.  I like: Cheap. Easy. and QUICK recipes.  Suggestions?

6. I can't wait to visit my fam at the beach house in 5 weeks! I'm taking Kyler with me, but Jared has to stay here and work at the lab.  It will be our first night apart since we've been married. boooo!

7.  I love Jared Antczak.  Seriously.  I couldn't have married a more perfect man :)

8.  Laffy Taffy is the best. What do you call a dog with no legs?
                   Don't matter what you call him, he aint gunna come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks...for commenting!!