Image Map

Diet ....Food

16 November 2011


Jare walks into the kitchen and sees me mixing:
-butter-
-chocolate chips-
-whipped marshmallow cream-
-cake-batter-
- and rice krispies-
all together in a bowl.  He looks at me and says two words.

“Diet food?”
 LOL

Enter here…diet jokes:

-My box of chocolates is OUT OF SIGHT, and I'm OUT OF MY MIND.

-Where do you go to get anorexia?

-Inside some of us is a thin person struggling to get out, but they can usually be sedated with a few pieces of chocolate cake.

-I keep trying to lose weight... but it keeps finding me!

-I'm on a seafood diet.  I see food and I eat it.

-When I buy cookies I eat just four and throw the rest away.
But first I spray them with Raid so I won’t dig them out of the garbage later.
Be careful, though, because that Raid really doesn’t taste that bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks...for commenting!!