Image Map

Ready to go

14 December 2011

Rexburg. The small college town I moved to when I was 18 years old... It's been home for the past 4 1/2 years of my life. Thanks for all of the fun memories, the amazing friends, the college degrees, and most of all, for a wonderful atmosphere where our strong family was built.


This is when Jared and I first started dating. We made "banana pancakes" if you cant tell what those are. haha







I had a lot of awesome/crazy/fun roomates, This one is Natalie. My first roomate..after our puppychow/muddie buddies war:


Coaching cheerleading at BYU-Idaho. SOO fun, and kinda makes me want to coach again! Maybe for a middle school cheer team? Someday.



Our crazy puppy Bauer....now he is 90lbs!

Some of our favorite couples to hang out with!

This is one of the things I will probably miss the most about Rexburg. Living right across the street from a temple!

Where our family was built:

Where our baby was born:

And here we are today!

We are just finishing up packing today, internet will be cancelled tomorrow, Jared speaks at graduation on Friday, and then we are on the road!

1 comment:

  1. Awe Char! I love the memories we have made!! I made puppy chow last night and thought of you and all the fun we had! I cant wait until we get to see each other again. If there is anything we can do this week to help... Babysit Kyler.. make dinner... ANYTHING... Let me know!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks...for commenting!!