Image Map

Here we are

11 January 2012

I started my new job this week (besides being a full time mommy and sales rep for Baby Lace Rompers.com).... I also take care of my neighbor's 3 kids after school. Their ages are 13, 9, and 6.  I do the whole carpool thing (it's awesome listening to three 13 year old girls conversations for half an hour-they are hilarious) I also help the younger two kids with homework, and drive them around to their various activities. The pay is awesome to say the least, the kids are great, and best of all...I get to bring my own baby along too!

We are starting to adapt to life here at our new place. There are so many fun things to do and new places to go! The weather has been good so far, averaging in the low 60's. Kyler is finally feeling better after being sick for 2 weeks, and we are hoping to get down to the beach this weekend!

1 comment:

Thanks...for commenting!!