Image Map

Family Time

19 January 2012


I realize it’s January and I’m a little late making our family memory movie for November and December, but hey, better late than never. This one took me extra long to make because I downloaded a new movie maker…so you’ll have to let me know what you think! Oh and sorry for the insane amount of videos and pics on this post.
 

While we were at our family beach house, my sister, Melanie, took our 2012 family pics for us! Here are a few of my favs:




We have really been enjoying all the time we have been able to spend together these last few weeks!
 
Here is another short video clip-it’s SO cute!
 Kyler LOVES bath time. I mean LOVES it:

Shortly after our move here to Charlotte, Schrammah threw a tea -less party (hot chocolate) for the grandkids.  Bauer (her grand-dog) even joined in the fun, this pic cracks me up:

This is the last video, and shortest! Drum roll please.....Kyler's first steps!!
(please ignore my morning pjs haha oh and that's his binky I took and held in my teeth to coax him to walk to me)



He still prefers to crawl, but is taking more and more steps everyday. It's so fun watching him gain confidence and learn new things.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to Kyler!!! what a fun milestone!

    and cute pictures and videos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Kyler!!! I love you and his laugh. The videos and pictures are so cute

    ReplyDelete

Thanks...for commenting!!