Image Map

PIN ME

20 February 2012

Seriously?
Where was Pinterest back when I was planning MY wedding?

 Can I get married again? I mean to the same guy of course! but why not have a HUGE wedding celebration every 5 -10 years of marriage! I think it would totally be fun to dress up again and throw a big fancy party (as long as my parents pay for it again) It would go something like this:








The gorgeousness of it all is KILLING me! Thanks Pinterest.

Can someone please convince my husband that we need to have huge fancy anniversary parties every 5 years where I dress up in a fancy bridal gown, and he wears a hawt tux...with pretty flowers, delicious cake, oh and an exciting exotic honey moon after each party would be nice too. Please and thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks...for commenting!!