Image Map

Egg Hunting on the Beach + movie!

13 April 2012

We have had a very busy and fun week, including a trip to the beach for Easter! Kyler absolutely loved the beach. He was literally squealing in delight when he got SUPER messy in the sand. I didn't even try to stop him.
 Isn't getting messy without being told "no" every toddler boy's dream?
 
Sunday morning church was awesome, and then we headed to the beach for an Easter egg hunt.
 Easter was so fun having a kid who could actually hunt for Easter eggs, and I'm sure they will only get more fun as he grows older.
Needless to say, I think Kyler is enjoying being spoiled rotten during his time as an only child.

I have to post a picture of Bauer for all of our nieces and nephews, who are absolutely obsessed with our dog (it's okay, we kinda are too).
Bauer loves the beach too. However, getting all of the sand out of his fur after playing in the ocean is a pain in the bootay.
After Bauer fetches a ball we always tell him to "drop it". This week Kyler started saying "dawp it!". I can't stop smiling every time he says it, I just think it is the cutest thing ever! I seriously oogle and awgle over him all day long, over all of the new things he is learning. I love being a mom!

Sometimes I get jealous of people who have careers, and the social lives that come along with working, but then I just think about how lucky I am to I get to spend all of my time with Kyler...watching him learn and grow, and teaching him new things about life. It really is the best job ever. It is difficult at times, true, but there is something about it that is so satisfying and rewarding when he wraps his little arms around my neck and snuggles up close to me. I can't imagine ever having a life without him.

I just finished putting together another cute movie! This is the first video I have made where Kyler is WALKING in it, so I added that short clip at the beginning in case you missed it.... Enjoy:
 k

Super long blog post, I know, but thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Thanks...for commenting!!