Image Map

Boardwalk

04 April 2012

We are going to the Lucky Leaf tomorrow! We are soooo excited! Kyler will get to go Easter egg hunting on the beach, and I can't wait to take him swimming in the ocean!!

Last weekend we went to the Boardwalk in Charlotte. Kyler looooved the ducks.

Ky-guy is obsessed with this blanket his grandma Antczak gave him. He would take it everywhere, if I let him...

We recently bought Kyler a Tummy-Tickler sippy cup, and both him and I are both obsessed with it. If you have a toddler, and don't already have one you should check it out! I think ours was like $3 from Walmart (by the Capri-Suns). Although it comes with juice already in it and may look somewhat disposable, it is dishwasher safe, and can be used over and over again. It doesn't leak or spill, and kids love the design so it makes drinking fun for them!
I know, I'm a great advertiser. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks...for commenting!!