Image Map

Mother's Day

14 May 2012

 Thank you Kyler for making me a mom!...and thank you Jared for spoiling me rotten on Mother's Day!

It's been a crazy busy week. Jared started working a few 12 hour shifts at the hospital last week, and this week he is home sick on medical leave from work. He is contagious to anyone who hasn't already had the Chicken Pox, so we are praying that Kyler doesn't get it!
I got a new calling (responsibility) at Church this week. I am now the Sunday School Teacher for the 15-18 year olds! I am so excited to be working with the youth... although I almost feel inadequate given I still feel like I AM a youth at times; It will be a very humbling experience for me, and I look forward to it. I start teaching on Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. how is Jared doing with the pox? I'm sure you are helping him not itch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks...for commenting!!