Image Map

Lifting Burdens

24 March 2013

I'm so grateful for Sundays. I love going to church with my family; it gives me time to reflect upon what matters most in my life, and an opportunity to grow closer to my Savior.


I love the message in this video.  I know that God answers prayers. Sometimes the answers aren't always what we want, and sometimes the answers don't come right away, but they do come.  I know that Heavenly Father always knows what is best for me, and I have faith in His timing. We all have challenges and struggles. I'm grateful for mine, because they give me the opportunity to grow closer to my Savior. I'm grateful for the Atonement of Jesus Christ. My Redeemer loved me so much that he suffered and died for me. I know that He was resurrected; that because of Him, I can be forgiven of my sins, weaknesses, and imperfections and return to live in His presence some day. I'm so grateful for this knowledge that I have, and for all of the blessings of comfort it brings to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks...for commenting!!