Image Map

Be Back Soon Topsail Island!

28 May 2013

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
We made it home from the beach, but oddly it still feels like I'm on vacation. I just uploaded a few more pics (well 223 to be exact- I may or may not be addicted to my new camera) onto my computer from our beach trip, and thought I'd post a few here. 

The first thing Kyler did each morning was grab his balloons and run outside on the deck to look at the ocean.


We walked from the boardwalk to the pier on Saturday at Sunset, it was beautiful!

On Sunday we watched the moon rise over the ocean...it was bright orange!

On Saturday we took the kids out on the giant raft in the ocean. They were all TERRIFIED at first because a huge wave washed over them on the way out, but they got used to it...eventually.
Kyler is typically a pretty shy little boy when he meets new people, however, somehow during this beach trip he gained a lot of confidence! He kept finding girls who were sunbathing on the beach and would walk up to them and start talking. Haha-what a flirt! He also interrupted some teens who were playing soccer on the beach and tried to played with them. Oh and this is my fav: this old grandpa had fallen asleep in a beach lounge chair and Kyler decided it was time for him to wake up so he climbed up on his chair and started JUMPING! Luckily the old dude had good humor and laughed at Kyler (I was so embarrassed). I'm wondering if his newly discovered confidence followed him home or not.

We made it out to the beach one last time on Monday before hitting the road. The drive back to Charlotte was smooth sailing. Kyler slept like this for half of the drive...doesn't he look so comfy?

We can't wait to go back to the Lucky Leaf beach house in 3 weeks for family reunion!

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic blog! Do you have any tips and hints for aspiring writers?
    I'm planning to start my own website soon but I'm a little lost
    on everything. Would you advise starting with a free platform
    like Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there
    that I'm completely overwhelmed .. Any tips? Bless you!


    Feel free to visit my homepage: head gasket replacement cost

    ReplyDelete

Thanks...for commenting!!