Image Map

The New Job

29 July 2013

I've been meaning to blog about this for several weeks....I got a job as a: Pre-K teacher!

I love the school I teach at!  I'm only teaching part-time in the afternoons, so I still get to spend most of my time at home with my favorite little boy, Kyler, and then he gets to come to the school with me. While I teach Pre-K (class of 5 year olds), Kyler gets to go to a preschool class with other kids his age. He loves it!  I'm so happy that Kyler is getting a good educational start here- what an amazing opportunity!

It's tradition in my family to take pictures on the first day of school by the front door, so here is Kyler, on his first day of preschool!
 He loves his new backpack and likes to wear it everywhere.


I feel like we just started a new phase in life....and...I'm confident it will be a good one!

2 comments:

  1. hooray! i taught special ed pre-k for a few years and loved every second of it. and that's great that kyler can come with you! can't get better than that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! Congrats on the new opportunity!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks...for commenting!!