Image Map

Embarrassing Myself

13 August 2013

I'm probably the only one who does this, but every once in a while I look back at my old facebook status's and pictures and get SO embarrassed. I always say: "I can't believe I said that...or posted THAT picture..." then I delete like a million things (not that anyone even looks at my old facebook status's from 2007 hah).  I do the same thing on my blog sometimes...for example, the first 90 posts on this blog are ALL about my dog.... and I talked about him like he was my child! For example: "Bauer's potty training is going great...he is 12 week old!" haha

Now I wonder what I'm posting today that I'll look back on and make fun of myself for later. Probably..."WHY did I write an entire blog post about a stupid lunch box??"

So I thought today, I'd just go ahead and embarrass myself next year by writing a post about that poor neglected dog that became significantly less important to this blog once Kyler was born.

If you remember, Bauer had a bit of a weight issue earlier this year...he was 102 lbs and is supposed to be around 88 lbs.
Bauer had his second official weigh in last week....and he is down to 95lbs! I know, still giant, but he is only 7 lbs away from his ideal weight- thanks to his new healthy dog food....and lots of walks on my part. Go ahead, pat me on the back. haha

3 comments:

  1. I think we have talked about this before, but it is so weird for me to hear about a dog named Bauer when I have a cat named Bauer! Good for you both on getting his weight in check. Cat Bauer probably needs a diet, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that about lot of my fb pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I do the same thing!! Except, with blog posts, I just switch them to drafts so that I can still access them / cringe / make fun of myself if I want to but no one else can see them. If with silly stuff, it's still nice to have those moments captured, you know? :)

    xo
    Sarah :: Your Plucky Picaroon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks...for commenting!!