Image Map

Now I see why

11 August 2013

I promise Kyler has more than one pair of pajamas, but it seems like he is always wearing these particular ones every time I get the camera out. 
He always sits like this...doesn't it look like it hurts?!
I was exploring in our game closet last week- in search for a game to play for family night- when I found these foam-disk guns (I have no idea what they are really called).  I thought Kyler would get a kick out of them. I was right. Jared was equally pleased with my discovery. I used to play with those guns all of the time when I was a kid, until my mom hid them. I never understood why she did that. I do now. They are LOUD and annoying... and I keep finding those little foam disk things in random places.  So I'm doing exactly what my mom did when I was a kid...and hiding them back in the closet where they belong.

6 comments:

  1. Lol. It's funny how much you understand your mom when you become a mom yourself.
    Thanks for the sweet comment on our blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment on my blog. your son is adorable. And actually I remember sitting like this as a kid too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean, we have lots of noisy toys that suddenly 'disappear', hidden away in a very dark cupboard and never to be seen again! I am now following and looking forward to reading more on your blog. :)

    www.lookingasuare.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. We called that the "'secret box'" at our house. My dad still denies its existence.

    ReplyDelete
  5. how cute is your son! So glad you stopped by, I wanted to email you, but didn't see your email, but wanted to let you know you are definitely not alone!!! There are so many people struggling as well! Look forward to 'getting to know you'!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks...for commenting!!