Image Map

I Love Balloons Song

06 September 2013

Last weekend I wanted to document Kyler singing, because before I know it he will be grown and won't want to sing anymore when I ask him to-especially not in front of a camera. I love his little singing voice, he is going make a great Sunbeam in 4 months!

It's no secret that my little boy loves balloons. I recently recorded him singing one of his favorite songs (its about balloons of course!).



 I also took a short video of him saying words that he mispronounces that I think are so cute! I've been meaning to do this for several weeks, and unfortunately (fortunately?) his pronunciation is getting better and better everyday so he doesn't say them as cute as he used to haha.Oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks...for commenting!!