Image Map

Five years older and wiser too

11 November 2013

When I met Jared, he was 24 years old. Soon after we started dating, he turned 25, and I threw him a little birthday party. Let's throw it back to his 25th birthday:

Now, Jared is 30!! I can't believe how fast the years seem to fly by. 

We celebrated Jared's birthday this weekend with dinner and a movie, and then brownies with just us three. We are so lame with our birthdays now haha.

Kyler tried to blow out Jared's candle for him. He was just practicing for when he gets to blow out his own candles later this week!

3 comments:

  1. You guys are so cute!!! P.S. I LOVE peanut butter sandwiches and cheetos! We must be destined to be friends ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are so cute!!! P.S. I LOVE peanut butter sandwiches and cheetos! We must be destined to be friends ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday to him!
    ps. your boy is SO cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks...for commenting!!