Image Map

His choice

01 November 2013

I was going to make Kyler a Halloween costume that involved balloons, but 1) I ran out of time and 2) homemade costumes never look as good as store bought ones (at least when I make them). So, we went to a Halloween store and let Kyler pick out his own costume this year. Jared and I showed him all of the size 2T costumes the store had (which was quite a few) and he picked Cookie Monster. I think it is funny that he picked this costume, because he doesn't even like Sesame Street. However, I'm not too surprised that he picked it, because blue is his favorite color, and when he heard the word cookie associated with it...he was sold- he loves cookies!
Sorry, I turned into photo crazy mom yesterday:

 His chubby tummy looks extra squishable in this costume...love!

His costume was SO soft- I petted him all day long.
His personality these days cracks me up!



We went out to dinner yesterday while Kyler was still in his costume from preschool, and they gave him a free cookie- sweet! It was a good Halloween.

4 comments:

  1. Aw so cute! I love that costume on him. I makes me want to cuddle him :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, Just found your blog and I have to tell you, It's too bad you live in North Carolina because I think we could be best friends! Seriously! Your blog is the cutest! Kyler is stinking adorable! Can't wait to follow along more!

    XOXO,

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the costume! And it does look super soft. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh that costume!!! I die! You know he's gonna hate you for that later! Lol I just love it!

    Livingincolormom.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks...for commenting!!