Image Map

First post of the year! Welcome 2014~

04 January 2014

Hey friends! I feel like I haven't written on here in forever...whaaaat? It's 2014 now?! It's only been 5 days since my last post, but that's a long time for me to go without blogging! We've been busy getting re-adjusted to real life and regular routines this week. It's funny how vacations can do that to you. After I got home I was all whaaa? I have to wash dishes, cook meals, and clean again? Lame! After two weeks of vacation I was starting to get used to other people doing those things for me :)




I can't believe it is already January! Months ago, I told myself I would blog about the above tab titled "A Journey" once it was January and I had created a custom domain for my blog. Well, today I created my custom domain (www.lifesbettertogether.com) so I will be posting about the journey soon! More later!

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute blog char! I want to know what your journey tab is going to be about!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks...for commenting!!