Image Map

Father's Day weekend and stuff.

23 June 2014

I can't believe Father's Day was already over a week ago! I didn't get a picture of Jared and Kyler together like I had wanted... but I did get one of the little boy who helped make his father breakfast in bed!

Also, on Father's day weekend we purchased a Honda Odyssey! The car I was driving before this was from the 90's and no longer had working AC...and in this weather, AC is definitely a necessity for this preggo mama. So a new car was in order for our family.

I always swore to myself I would never be a minivan mom- minivans are SO ugly! Our next car we bought was going to be a Toyota Highlander. However, once we found out we were expecting twins- those plans flew out the window. 

We were going to need something that was bigger. So I just looked at a minivan and sorta fell in love with the convenience. Push a button? Ding-ding the doors open/close. Built in entertainment center? Sweet. Lots of space? Plenty. Great gas milage? Yes. Price? Compared to a large SUV, can't beat the price. I was sold. Jared needed a little convincing, but he eventually came around. It's going to save us a lot of time, money and hassle, and he really couldn't argue with that ;)

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new car!! I bet you love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. um that is my dream car! love them, lucky you! How did you get Jared to cave, I need serious tips? haha Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, make him sit in the drivers seat and push all the buttons- then he'll see how cool it really is ;)

      Delete
  3. Best thing about baby #3: mini van. I may love mine more than my kids. Other people just don't get it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too was fighting the mini van, but girl, you are right- those things are amazing. I love our Odyssey :).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks...for commenting!!