Image Map

Goodbye Goddard School

15 September 2014

Last week, Kyler and I said goodbye to the Goddard School. We had a great year! Kyler loved his afternoon class. He had great teachers, and they taught him so much! He turned into a little social butterfly at the Goddard School and made tons of cute little friends. I loved teaching my afternoon Pre-K class. My students were adorable, and I literally cried when some of them left to go to Kindergarten; they were like my own kids! I'll miss all of the memories, and wonderful coworkers I had, but I'm excited for what the future holds for our little family. We have 10-12 weeks to rest and prepare for our twins to arrive, and I'm looking forward to spoiling my little guy with attention!

We loved this school!

Kyler went through a phase when he was obsessed with these bristle blocks.

Preschool graduation day.





First and last days of preschool--- July 2013 and September 2014!

1 comment:

  1. That last picture is crazy. It's funny how they grow up right in front of our eyes and we don't even notice.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks...for commenting!!