Image Map

Valentines on Topsail

21 February 2015

We had a great time at the beach with friends last weekend! However, it was FREEZING and I only made it out onto the actual beach once. I honestly can't think of a time that it has ever been that cold and windy there. Oh well, vacation is vacation with this view, right?


The kids had a blast playing together. 

...but lots of friends also equals lots of time-outs. This is by far the best glare I've ever received.

Kyler usually sleeps in the closet at the beach...he calls it "his room" haha. We found him asleep like this one night- as if the closet floor wasn't already comfortable enough.
He would wear those Christmas jamies all day everyday if I would let him. He puts them back on the minute they come out of the dryer.
The sweet babes. 

The twins are 10 weeks old! I love these onesies from TickleMeBabee!

We spent valentines day on Topsail. The kids did a little craft...

...and we had dinner at one of our family's fav restaurants. It was Ryan and Lyla's first time (of many, I'm sure).

I tried to gulp down the pizza as fast as I could so we could make it back in time for the sunset, but we still didn't make it in time. We ended up just going across the street to the boardwalk to let the kids play at the park... which probably ended up being my favorite part of the trip.


Valentines smooch

We rushed home on Monday so that Jared could make it to his evening class at Wake Forest (MBA program) but as soon as we got home, they sent an email out to the student body saying that class was cancelled due to the weather. I was surprised that we actually did get (a tiny bit) of snow/ice.

I took Kyler out sledding on the golf course behind our house, and he loved it! 

This picture doesn't show it, but this little lady, has been pretty fussy lately- she has a little cough :(

Twin bro is always so mellow.
Man they are growing so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks...for commenting!!