Image Map

Eighty-what? DEGREES

28 June 2011

 This is Natalie!  She's my best friend from the college dayz, and a friend I'll keep forever! Last weekend she got married, and I was privileged enough to attend the sealing for time and all eternity in the Rexburg, ID temple.  It was a BEAUTIFUL ceremony, and her and her new husband are adorable together.  They are moving here to Rexburg soon, and I can't wait to have a new couple to hang out with!
 It finally warmed up to (can you believe it) 80 degrees last week! It's about time! We used Ky's baby pool several times, and our neighbor's joined in the fun as well!  Also, Rexburg's new water park, Rexburg Rapids, just opened up and I can't wait to take Kyler there!  I just need to find some buddies who want to go too!
I love summers here, and I can't wait until Jared's semester is finally over so HE can enjoy it too without homework and studying getting in the way.  It's gonna be awwwesome.

4 comments:

  1. Is a sealing ceremony performed seperately from a marriage ceremony?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I was actually going to take Niko to Rexburg Rapids today but then I got sick! When I decide to go you should come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. La Rubia- The sealing ceremony is a marriage ceremony. The difference between a sealing ceremony in a temple vs a civil marriage in a church is that in the temple a couple is sealed for time and all eternity by the priesthood instead of “till death do you part”. The temple is the Lord’s house http://youtu.be/XLXYxmaHWQs . As a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, we believe that families can be together forever. It is amazing, and has been such a blessing in my life. If you want to learn more you can visit mormon.org or I would be happy to answer any other questions you have! char.antczak44@gmail.com

    Meg- Thanks!

    Erinne- Yes text me!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks...for commenting!!