Image Map

Braved Up!

01 July 2011

I can't believe how fast this summer is going by.

And how grown up this little boy is getting

Kyler USED to stay in whatever position I put him down in for the whole night.  
Now, however, he has a mind of his own, and every time I go in to check on him he is in a new different position...some of them are quite funny!
Ky is starting to get a little farmer's tan action going on, and I still love those yummy thigh rolls.
I think I am starting to feel self conscious for him though. I know what you are thinking...oh what a mom...hahah  I don't mind when people comment and say say things like "oh he is sooo chubby!"  or "Look at those thigh rolls!"  Because I know he is chubby, and I agree!  but it bothers me when people just go on and on about how huge he is every time they see him. It makes ME feel self conscious FOR him. lol I guess I am already becoming an over protective mom.

I love Child Consignment stores. If you search, you can find the cutest things for dirt cheap!  This little outfit, for example, including the shoes, was 2 dollars!

I finally braved up and went ALL THE WAY blonde yesterday.Please excuse the yellow lighting...haha bad pic I know. It looks A LOT better in person :p
I wanted to try something new! 
I like it!  Of course I like my natural brown hair better, but this is fun for the summer.
The worst part about having the new hairstyle for me, is friends staring and talking about it.  haha I HATE being the center of attention.

1 comment:

  1. AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!!!!!!!!! SERIOUSLY GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!! SUPER MODEL!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks...for commenting!!