Image Map

Angus Thongs and Perfect Snogging

26 October 2011

Don't really know what to blog about right now.  I don't have any cute pictures to post, nothing exciting has happened lately.....hmmmm.... I guess I'll just start typing, and we'll see where this goes! Today I woke up at 4am. WHY?  I have noooo idea, but I just laid in bed wide awake for half an hour tossing and turning, and trying to fall asleep, then I got worried I was keeping Jared awake too, so I decided to go in the living room and watch a movie...I always fall asleep when I watch movies! 
WRONG. 
I put in a movie that I got at the library yesterday called "Angus, Thongs, and Perfect Snogging".
Don't judge the title, it's Nickelodeon movie okay! I got it because one of my friends read the book, and recommended it.  Anyways, I thought the movie was HILARIOUS.  It's a teeny bopper movie...you know like: A Cinderella Story... She's the Man...etc. So if you don't like those type of movies, don't bother with this one.  I liked it though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks...for commenting!!