Image Map

Maze

01 November 2011

Kyler has had a cold this week, so Jared put the humidifier (Sunpentown Dual Mist Humidifier) in his room...little did we know, but that humidifier works a little TOO well when you turn it on full blast. 

I walked in his room a few hours later to check on him, and when I opened the door, a cloud of mist came pouring out of the room.  Kyler's sheets and blankets and stuffed animals were completely soaked!  We have an AWESOME humidifier! We had a good laugh, turned the humidifier on low, changed his sheets, and put him back to bed. He was a good little baby and didn't make a peep!


On Saturday we went to a straw maze with some friends, and we went back again on Monday night for the HAUNTED straw maze. Sooo fun! The maze was hard to begin with, but then when you add darkness, and creepers with chainsaws chasing you, it becomes REALLY hard.  I learned that I'm a bigger wimp than I thought I was. Every time I saw a dude with a chainsaw.... I would try to run away (good strategy right?) but EVERY TIME  my knees would buckle and I fell flat on my face. What am I supposed to do in real life when a creeper is chasing me?  Anyways, it was still fun :)


The straw maze thanked us for coming back to the maze twice by giving us a $10 coupon to Big Judds. Awesome.  We love Big Judds, last time we were there we got the 2 lb Big Judds Cheeseburger.
Kyler looks like he was scared of it, but it was oh so yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks...for commenting!!