Image Map

Cord Holder

03 April 2012

I don't know about you, but we have a box designated to random cords, and it seems like they always get tangled together. I tried folding them and tying the ends around each other, but they just came undone. I tried rubberbands, but they broke. I tried bread twist-ties but they were time consuming and so small they would get dropped and lost...then I would have to wait until our bread was gone to get another! Sooo.... pinterest  gave me the idea to use empty toilet paper rolls. (I think my mom does this too?) Anyway. It is a brilliant idea. It slips over the cords in half a second and KEEPS them organized.

I made the toilet paper rolls cute by hot gluing a small piece of left-over fabric on them. It took about 5 minutes to do and zero trips to the store, and the end result? 
A CUTE organized cord box. (The cute part really does matter).

It was an extremely simple/easy/cheap craft project.
One thing that made it easier for me was to cut the fabric every inch or so around the top, so that it folds over neatly.
Bam. Done.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for organizing my cord basket! So cute (and yes, cute does matter :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks...for commenting!!