Image Map

What Matters?

30 July 2012

 It seems like our summer is just flying by. We're finally adjusted to the new house, and we've already made so many new friends.  Jared is loving his work with Carolinas Healthcare System, and my preschool is coming together-I'm already starting to get students! I am really excited about it. Here is my preschool's website : Little Learners Preschool.

I love that I will be able to still stay home with Kyler (best job in the world) but also help other parents out by teaching, which is another thing I love!

 Jared took this pic of Kyler through the door peep hole at nursery during church. Ky turned around and looked at the door right as he took the picture (as if he knew he was there hah)

Kyler also learned how to  "say prayers" this week. Look how he folds his arms, it is adorable!
 His prayers mostly go like this: "Diddle deedle diddle deedle, deedus, ahmen!" and ends with a head nod and throwing his arms in the air. It's pretty cute, until you are actually at church and you can't hear the Sacrament prayer over Kyler's loud deedles, but oh well! He's cute :)

Lastly, I just love this. If you have time, watch it!

"We would do well to slow down a little, focus on the significant, lift up our eyes, and truly see the things that matter most." Read the entire address "Of Things That Matter Most" at http://bit.ly/momentsmatter
Love and miss you all! -The Antczak family

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks...for commenting!!