Image Map

Just taking turns

24 September 2012

First kyler got sick, then he politely gave me his germs, and then I of course shared my germs with Jared. So we have been taking turns being sick the last two weeks.

In between all of the germs we celebrated my 24th birthday! We went out to dinner, had coldstone icecream cupcakes, and Jared got me flowers, my fav movie, and a blue sapphire (my birthstone) necklace shaped in a heart with a lil diamond on top. It's sooo pretty! I love it.

We have also been busy with projects around the house. We painted our door and shutters black (they used to be ugly grey) and we are also working on sanding down an entertainment center so that we can stain it a darker color. It's a lot of work, but a fun project to do together.

2 comments:

Thanks...for commenting!!