Image Map

Not having enough? Or having it all?

26 February 2013

If you concentrate on what you don't have, you'll never have enough. So pause and think about what you do have...and you'll remember you have it all.

Some moments from the past few weeks that I would like to remember:
1. Jared got Kyler a giant valentine balloon ($15!!) that sings songs when you hit it.  It popped within 48 hours, but Kyler still loves it just as much. He drags it around everywhere!
2. The sun coming through the living room window reflected a circle of light on the wall. Kyler insisted that the "coo-coo" (moon) was in our house, and went ballistic trying to touch it. I was too busy enjoying the cuteness and didn't want to miss out on any of it by leaving the room to get my phone to take a picture.

3. Kyler insisted that the whole family hold hands in the car.


4. Kyler's first time with REAL playdoh! (we have done the home-made kind before, but it's not the same)

5. I chose a chick-flic at redbox one night last week, so Jared got to choose a movie the next night. Obviously I was really focused and paying attention to what was going on in the movie.

6. This little boy is always making me smile. Why eat goldfish out of a little bowl when you could be eating them out of a giant bowl?

7. Our poor Bauer was dog abused by our 2 year old this week. We are lucky he is 90lbs tough and can take it! They are best buds.
8. This last one happened 2 weeks ago, but I just found this pic on Jared's phone so I figured I would put it on the blog, because snow in NC, is a very big deal.
That's all for now!

1 comment:

Thanks...for commenting!!