Image Map

Mister Moon

22 February 2013

Kyler's vocabulary is increasing (obviously he's two), but his pronunciation isn't the best. In fact, most people don't understand half of what he is says. I know I should be correcting him when he mispronounces words, and most of the time I do, but there are a few words that I can't help but love the way he says them. Here are a few of the words he says that I don't plan on correcting anytime soon:
"Sauce" (socks)
"Geek" (cute)
"Bich" (fish..I know so bad haha)
"Skuck" (stuck)
and his newest word: "Coo-coo" which means "moon"  up until now he has been calling the moon a balloon that's "skuck".

Before bed each night, we probably sing on average 5 songs. Recently he has been requesting a song that he calls the coo-coo song (actually called Mister Moon). It's a song that my mom used to sing to me! So I love that he loves it too. I found a youtube video the song. The animation is kinda cute, but her singing voice? Not-so-much. No offense to her, but I thought it was a man singing at first!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks...for commenting!!