Image Map

This Year is Different

06 March 2013

I've never been a fan of daylight savings, but this year is different. I used to always brag about how Kyler slept in until about 9:30 everyday. Then he started needing a little less sleep and started waking up around 8:30am. Then the sun started rising earlier and earlier... and he now typically wakes up around 6:30-7:00am...which is EARLY for me. Seriously. I'm not a morning person. I do cook Kyler a healthy breakfast every morning, but when he wakes up too early he gets a snack before breakfast. The other morning his snack was this: crackers and fruit snacks in a measuring cup. Why a measuring cup? I don't know. 
Thanks to daylight savings coming up, his 7:00am wake up call will soon turn into an 8:00am wake up call which will make this tired mama oh so happy.

3 comments:

  1. I hate the losing the hour part...but the good news is later on, gaining an hour is wonderful, too! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! He is sleeping in longer!! (for now anyway. Lol)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks...for commenting!!