Image Map

A Nap Time Post

09 May 2013

Today when I woke up I knew it was going to be a bad day. I was right.

 Every tiny little thing that went wrong I over reacted only making things worse. Two hours into my morning, I knew I wouldn't be able to make it through the day if my attitude continued this way. So I put on some good music, and let that work it's magic. For me, listening to a few gospel songs always does the trick.(haha) ...but really how can I have a bad attitude while listening to songs about my Savior?

 It really helped a lot....even though my day didn't get any better, the way I chose to react to the adversity was a little different, making things bearable.

Now it is Kyler's nap time. GLORIOUS nap time. I just logged into a few social media websites to see what's going on today, and as I was scrolling down facebook a few of my friends posted quotes that COMPLETELY changed my attitude today. Thank you friends! I'm going to share them here now:






The last couple are from my friend's facebookpage here

Now, I know today will be a good day. It is. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks...for commenting!!